- Inaras Persian’s reserves the right to refuse or cancel a sale. Purchasing privileges are NOT granted to just anyone with the financial means to purchase a kitten.
- A completed kitten application is required prior to being approved to purchase a kitten.
- Hateful, rude, demanding, or disrespectful parties need not apply.
- False representation of any kind from an applicant will result in an automatic application rejection, no matter what part of the purchasing process the purchaser is currently in.
- If Inaras Persian’s decides at any time to cancel a kitten sale, 100% of all monies paid will be refunded to the buyer within 30 days from the time of cancellation.
- All kittens are sold as “pets only” and cannot be used for showing or breeding purposes unless arrangements have been mad ahead of time and in writing.
- Inaras Persian’s does not offer stud services.
- All kittens are bred, born, and raised with us.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. The only way to lock in the current price is by placing a security deposit or by paying in full.
- Security deposits will NOT be refunded or transferred to another kitten, this charge goes towards lost sales time and advertising on the Internet.
- Security deposits will come off the price of the kitten if you choose to follow through with your purchase.
- Security deposits hold a kitten for an agreed upon period of time only, after that a kitten is expected to be paid in full and the contract signed and return to their office.
- Shipping ($850) includes the airfare, pet carrier, nursery blanket, updated shot records, and a rabies tag, certificate, and vaccination (if old enough).
- Kittens must be 12-16 weeks of age or otherwise approved by the breeder before leaving the nursery.
Kittens cannot be held on verbal promises.
- If you are looking for “cheaper kittens”, try your local humane society or rescue league.