Purchaser Agrees to the Following Conditions of Sale
1. I, the Purchaser guarantee that adequate indoor facilities will be provided and this Cat/Kitten will not be allowed to roam outdoors unsupervised or outside of his/her safe enclosure.
2. If this Cat/Kitten is found to be in ill health or kept in unsanitary conditions, purchaser will surrender cat to seller immediately and unconditionally.
3. I, the purchaser guarantee that under NO circumstances will this Cat/Kitten be sold, leased, or given away without sellers written permission. This Cat/Kitten will not be sold or given to any research facility, pound, pet shop or similar facility. Seller has first refusal.
4. This Cat/Kitten was purchased a pet, unless otherwise agreed to by seller and buyer, and written in contract.
5. If purchased as a pet, purchaser agrees to neuter/spay this Cat/Kitten by the age of 10 months, or if an adult within 10 days, and guarantees not to breed this cat. If seller does not receive proof or Spay/Neuter from Purchasers vet by this date, purchaser owes an additional $3000.00 per litter sired or breed. No breeding rights or CFA pin code will be given. Buyer is still required to spay/neuter the cat.
6. I, the purchaser agrees not to have this Cat/Kitten Declawed.
7. This kitten is warranted to be in good health to the best of the Breeders knowledge and is warranted against any hereditary diseases for up to one year.
8. The Cat/Kitten must be examined by a veterinarian within 72 hours (3 Days) of purchase or all health warranties are null and void.
9. All health warranties are null and void if the cat contracts any zoonotic or animal to animal transmittable diseases after the purchase date.
10. To claim that a kitten is afflicted by a life threatening hereditary disease, three veterinarians from different organizations must acknowledge the defect in writing. Seller reserves the right to have his/her veterinarian examine buyers kitten if such matter is presented. As compensation to buyer, a replacement will be offered as available. No other compensations will be given.
11. In the event of death in a kitten up to 1 year of age, and your veterinarian suspects this it is due to any disease, deformity, physical condition, illness or defect that is congenital, hereditary or likely to have been contracted on or before the sale and delivery of the kitten to purchaser, a necropsy is required and must be performed by a County of Humboldt veterinarian, or similar or state facility, at purchaser’s expense, in order to determine cause of death. No other necropsies will be accepted. Failure to have necropsy performed will void all health warranties and NO replacement will be offered.
12. No refunds or exchanges.
13. Breeder makes no warranties as to show quality or future breeding potential if purchased as a breeder.
14. All health gaurantees are nule and void if any one of the aforementioned conditions are not met.
This Agreement shall be construed under and in accordance with the Laws of the State of California, and all obligations of the parties created here under are performable in the county which the seller lives at time of disputal. Any violation of the above is a breach of contract and purchaser will be liable for any and all damages incurred or any and all court expenses including attorney fees.
The website acts as an interacting and meeting platform for pet enthusiasts, commercial business transactions through animal breeders, pet shop owners, pet shop product owners and also welfare organizations (NGO’s) who may post their requirements through advertisements and Pet Shop Owner Can Sell pet food and other pet related accessories & Services. Additionally, it also our venture to create awareness and education for all the users through further information.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION:
- "Beauty and Beast British" means the online platform that provides a venue to its users to list and publish posts regarding Adoption, buying and selling of pets and related services and products.
- “Account” means the accounts created by the customers/users on our website in order to use the Services provided by us and require information such as name, email address, password, contact number etc.
- “Breeders” means the person who breeds animals for selling them.
- “User content” means all Content that a user posts, uploads, publishes, submits or transmits to be made available through our website.
- “Individual” means a user who does not fall into the category of a breeder, pet product shop owner or NGO
- The official language of these terms shall be English.
- The headings and sub-headings are merely for convenience purpose and shall not be used for interpretation.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND WE DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THAT MAY BE PROVIDED TO IT BY SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS IN VIOLATION OF THE PRIVACY SETTINGS THAT YOU HAVE SET IN SUCH THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS.
YOU MAY NOT USE THE SITE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- Buying or Selling of any animals which are prohibited under all animal protection and welfare laws and rules, penal provisions amended from time to time.
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner